Is your home in need of a makeover? Are you looking to increase the size of your home or add another garage? Maybe you have considered moving, but you like the neighbourhood in which you live so much, you can't bear to leave.
From finished basements to kitchen, bathroom makeovers and building extensions, Montreal residents rely on the superior quality services offered by Dilamco. Our team is dedicated to providing you with superior craftsmanship for all kinds of home building and improvement projects, including:
Dilamco are your first choice Montreal general contarctor for the installation of energy-efficient windows and doors in the Montreal area.
Whether you're looking to build a home, luxury condo, chalet or vacation cottage; we have the experience to complete your residential construction project on time and within your budget.
Together with our network of experienced Montreal sub-contractors, we offer our clients access to all the necessary residential construction services required to design, build and move-in to your new home:
- Permits, code and regulatory considerations
- Project planning, access to architect services
- Plumbing, specialty systems (eco friendly/geothermal etc...)
- Residential general contracting
- Foundations, forms, concrete pouring and finishing
- Framing, electrical, insulating
- Roofing, exterior finishing
- Landscaping, excavation etc...
Working with homeowners is one of our greatest strengths, as we understand both the desires of our clients and the demands of building regulations, industry code and building in the city.
We bring our expertise in residential constrcution to the table, providing our clients with exceptional results and a beautiful new home.
Call us today, we're ready to start on your Montreal residential construction project!
Building a new home in Montreal is an exciting and rewarding experience.
From the initial design to breaking ground and building; the whole process can run smoothly and with minimal delays if you choose the right residential construction company.
Unique to Montreal, there are special considerations to make when building a new home:
- Choosing a site, acquiring appropriate permits etc...
- Design, estimates, planning, managing project
- Working with your borough's municipal services
- General contracting services
- Demolition, clean-up and prep of site
- Onsite supervision, construction of new building
- Interior and exterior finishing
- Landscaping, excavation etc...
- Post residential construction cleaning services
Our commitment to serving our customers lends itself to our success in delivering residential construction services throughout the Montreal area.
Home renovations are one of the most popular services we offer.
Understanding how to work with existing structures, combining current designs with new ideas and finding creative solutions to everyday usage problems are just a few things that we offer to our clients.
We also contribute expertise on potential problems and their solutions, suggest alternative construction and materials; and answer any of your home renovation questions.
- Basement suite construction, basement renovations
- Mother-in-law suite & guest rooms renovations
- Condo renovations & remodels
- Cottage & cabin renovations
- House renovations
- House extensions
If you're looking to update your home or guest suite, renovate your existing house or build a house extension, we can help.
Our successful delivery of numerous past Montreal residential renovation projects provides the experience and reputation that gives you peace of mind that your project will be handled properly with care and attention.
Through the past years of working in Montreal on numerous residential renovations, we have built up a trusted team of renovation sub-contractors, experts and professionals.
From architects and design professionals, to residential general contractors, inspectors, electricians, plumbers, dry-wallers and finishing experts; we have access to the full range of reisdential renovation workers you'll need to start and finish your project:
- Design, planning and architect services
- Acquiring necessary permits, regulation and code requirements
- Foundation repairs, concrete work
- Framing, insulating & electrical
- Drywall, mudding & painting
- Roofing services and exterior finishing
- Residential general contractors